Ava Cross Body Bag by Artist Jasika Nicole
- Original art bags screened onto GOTS organic certified cotton.
- Eco friendly bags using water based dyes.
- Screened front and back art panels.
- 23" shoulder to top of bag with silver detail.
- Two way top zipper closure.
- Artists' signature screened from original art onto fabric bags.
- Interior signature lavender organic cotton twill lining with gussets.
- Key fob.
- Interior mid zipper compartment.
- Interior wall slip pocket.
- Interior wall zipper pocket.
- Recyclable paper hangtag with bio of the artist.
- Spot clean with cool water and damp cloth.
Eco Art is a member of Green America and has earned their Green Seal of
Eco Art Productions won the New York Enterprise Report 2011 Small Business Award
for Best Green Practices.
Eco Art Handbags is a socially responsible company.
They donate 1% of our sales to Arts To Grow,
www.artstogrow.org , “a
non-profit organization that collaborates with NYC metro area schools and
community organizations to provide broad based art programs to underserved urban
Conceived and created in: United States
Manufactured in : China
Measurements: 7" x 7" x 1" (18 cm x
18 cm x 2 cm)
Eco Art Productions, Jasika Nicole
About the artist:
Despite having recognized a talent for visual arts at a young age, Nicole
studied theatre, voice, and dance at a small private college in North Carolina
before moving to NYC to pursue her career in acting. It was on the sets of
theatre and film projects that Nicole picked up her former pastime and began to
draw more often. Upon a friend's suggestion, Nicole created a website to
display her artwork online and, due in part to the success of her first film
Take the Lead (which prompted lots of googling of her name), she acquired a
supportive and enthusiastic fan base. She sells original and laser prints of the
images in her online gallery, and in between performances and film and TV
productions, she does freelance illustration work for children's book authors,
clothing designers, musicians and businesses. She has written and drawn an
online autobiographical mini-comic entitled High Yella Magic.
Nicole continues working on the hit TV series, Fringe, which first aired on the
Fox channel in Fall 2008. You can also find more of her work at